Stuck in MUD

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Sun Feb 22 15:04:19 EST 2004

"Farm Fresh Radio, WMUD-LP Moriah."  Speaking of LPFMs, this 100 watter at 89.3
is one gem of a jukebox.  The wmud.org website says they hope to stream audio.
It will  be worth checking it out if that happens.  An ecclectic mix of folk,
blues, standards, jazz, swing, etc.  No jocks, no voice tracking.  Just
drop-ins. I would like to hear more from the guy running the show, if even for a
couple of hours in the evening or something.  I notice it's still running in
mono.

Bill O'Neill (My suggestion: "Just our name is dirty....WMUD.")