A couple of Notes

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 10:25:12 EST 2004

--- Paul Hopfgarten <paul@03038.com> wrote:
> I don't know if this is typical, but CKOC (Oldies
> 1150-Hamilton ON CA) was
> doing considerable battle with WTTT (1150 Boston)
> after sunrise

I've picked up CKOC, too (at night on Rt. 128).
Can't remember if WTTT was off for some reason
or at lower power than  usual.

> Also, Thurs AM I was leaving work in Contoocook NH
> at 8AM and under WRKO was
> some 680 with CBS TOH News.

Possibly WPTF in Raleigh, NC. They're news/talk.
Maybe WCBM (the 680 in Baltimore), which you thought
it may have been.

By the way on Monday night I was on I-93 north in
Somerville and was surprised to pick up KDKA 1020
out of Pittsburgh, with only some splatter from
WBZ.