(no subject)

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Thu Feb 19 15:16:55 EST 2004

The NY Post reports on the Mel Karmizan concall with affils on his so called
edict to clean it up on Infinity's 180 stations.
http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/18294.htm

Don & Mike Show (WXZO 96.7 Willsboro/Burlington) dedicating the opener of their
show (they still have that medium market sound down real well) are complaining
about their new limits on things excretory.  Their complaint is "We're a show
for guys, on a network for guys.  What are we for, soccer moms?"  Should be
interesting to see how Howard Stern handles the so-called new limits on return
from vacation next week.  Don & Mike had been bounced without pay for a couple
of weeks for one of the naughty seven getting through.

Bill O'Neill