Mexican Radio Stations Interfering In U.S.

Sven Franklyn Weil sven@gordsven.com
Wed Feb 18 20:44:49 EST 2004

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Scott Fybush wrote:
> I have heard speculation - entirely unconfirmed - that Mexico believes
> the US has breached the treaty by allowing AM IBOC on the air, and this
> is its way of retaliating. I'm not sure I believe that.

Well...if it's true I'm all for it if it does kill IBOC... :)

Hell...I was in Tijuana last year for 10 days.  Personally I prefer most
Mexican AM stations' style of programming.

Most of it is full-service...news/talk/oldies or A/C music.  En espanol
of course.

--
sven