What do they call that feature - Program ID transposed on TV set

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Thu Feb 12 14:55:20 EST 2004

At 11:39 AM 2/12/2004 -0800, John Bolduc wrote:

>By the way, from East Derry NH this morning, Bostons 2,4,5 were
>unwatchable due to E-Skip conditions.

The other end of that duct appears to have landed in Nashville and vicinity
- my friend and fellow DXer Doug Smith down there watched the noon news on
WFSB and had a nice log of WGBH 89.7 as well! So it's reasonable to guess
that the signals giving 2, 4 and 5 trouble in East Derry today were
Nashville's WKRN, WSMV and WTVF. I had some fluttering here in Rochester on
channel 2, but nothing identifiable.