Uncle Charlie's not amused

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Sun Feb 8 00:48:51 EST 2004

On 7 Feb 2004 at 10:50, DonKelley@aol.com wrote:

> Would this be the same person who stood behind a glass wall with the
> outline of a map?  She'd write the numbers wind swooshed backward so they
> looked correct on camera.  I'm thinking it was Jane Day, and she was on
> Channel 5.

That sounds like the one, but I thought she was on Channel 7.  She stood behind a
transparent map and appeared to write on the map backward from her perspective.  I finally
figured out they were just reversing the image electronically.  I remember them doing that
once on the $64,000 Question, when the contestant was writing mathematical calculations
on a plastic sheet placed over the window of the isolation booth.