WMUR turns 50

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Sat Feb 7 01:39:37 EST 2004

On 6 Feb 2004 at 1:10, Eli Polonsky wrote:

> Even not necessarily in range. I sure remember positioning the "rabbit
> ears" for the least snowy picture I could manage in Cambridge for Uncle
> Gus, and more of the excellent original early Max Fleischer "Popeye"
> cartoons than any Boston TV station aired.

When I lived in Bedford, Channel 9 was one of the channels we regularly watched, especially
before Channel 5 came on.  In the early 70s, when I lived in a basement apartment near
Coolidge Corner, I couldn't get Channel 9, but when I moved two doors down the street to a
3rd floor apartment, I got it quite well.  In my present location in Washington Square, I can't
get it at all.