The old WNAC-TV--Channel 7

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:41:47 EST 2004

Prior to joining CBS4 Michaels worked as the weekend meteorologist for
WHDH-TV (NBC) in Boston for almost a decade. During that time she was
twice named Boston’s Best Meteorologist by the Improper Bostonian
magazine and nominated for a New England Emmy on three occasions
(1996,1998 and 2000). Before joining WHDH, she worked as a
meteorologist and environmental reporter for WMUR-TV 9 in Manchester,
New Hampshire.

http://wbz4.com/bios/local_bio_052120906/

and New England at:  http://www.geocities.com/nhswna