Fw: The Answer

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Dec 22 15:34:58 EST 2004

<<On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:13:19 -0800, "Email" <sgitschier@cfl.rr.com> said:

> If they put Me, Scott F. and Garrett W. in the same holding cell block (for
> our AM radio tower photo transgressions), we can at least exchange different
> tower photos from our collections. <grin>

In all honesty, I have very few photos that Scott doesn't have, and he
has very many photos that I don't have.  I have Madison and Milwaukee;
he has Detroit and Ann Arbor.  Neither of us have anything from
Minneapolis.  Scott has nearly all of California (at least the
inhabited bits) plus Phoenix, Flagstaff, Lost Wages, and Denver.  I
have Key West.  That's the difference between a hobby and an
(obs|prof)ession.

-GAWollman