"Donate Car To Charity" Scheme May End

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Mon Dec 20 16:46:14 EST 2004

You mentioned the privately-owned company I didn't want to
mention, although it was the one cited by the Globe several
moons ago.  The "relevance" to radio will be whether advertising
for this scheme will continue unchanged in 2005 (as well
as in underwriting messages on public radio stations).
The fact that the rule-writers in Congress and the IRS
have promulgated changes to the procedure indicates that
it was not always on the up-and-up.