Brudnoy near death

John Francini francini@mac.com
Thu Dec 9 17:53:29 EST 2004

I don't know -- I can remember on several occasions he's given movies a
"dismal D" or even a "dreadful D-Minus" in capsule reviews he did on
WBZ.

As for the Alexander review, there's a more detailed one -- but with
the grade improved to C+ -- in the Framingham TAB...
<http://www2.townonline.com/framingham/artsLifestyle/view.bg?
articleid=134207&format=>

David Brudnoy, along with Gene Burns, were the two "must-listen-to"
talk hosts for me in the 80s and into the 90s.  They thought about the
issues.  They discussed them eloquently, passionately, and, most
importantly, made me think. I've missed Gene ever since he jumped
coasts; I'll miss David now that he's about to jump existences.

John Francini