Brudnoy near death

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu Dec 9 16:51:07 EST 2004

I also commented that he probably went to the trouble of
correcting papers before going to the hospital, and Brian
McGrory of the Globe confirmed that he did.  I don't
know if he was an "easy" grader of papers by his college
students, but he seemed to be an easy grader of some flicks
that didn't deserve it.  Maybe a he gave an automatic C- if the
sprockets were evenly spaced!