Fw: The Answer

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed Dec 1 16:51:59 EST 2004

>From: "Mark Watson" <markwats@comcast.net>
>To: "Boston Radio" <boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org>
>Subject: Fw: The Answer
>Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:50:15 -0500

> The WLLH Lowell transmitter is back on the air today, I heard it on
> my way home just after 4 PM. So it appears the new STL transmitter
> is up and running.
>
> Mark Watson

This episode probably means nothing to people outside of the Valley,
but it was fun while it lasted.  I now have a good idea of what
kind of coverage that puny antenna in downtown Lawrence really
provides:  pretty good after all, just about comparable to a
"graveyarder" with a more standard-issue tower.