Mobile Studios

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@myway.com
Mon Aug 30 11:23:00 EDT 2004

>>how many other radio stations currently have mobile studios or had mobile studios over the years.

WBMT (88.5/ Masconomet Reg. High, Boxford) has one, or used to have one, which would go to the Topsfield Fair for remotes. Someone told
me, and I'm not sure if it's true, that someone owned the remote
mobile studio trailer and "lent it to them" but the man died so
WBMT got to keep it (not sure if it was a case of "he donated it to
us in his will" or "well, nobody asked for us to return it, so...")
But again, I'm not sure if that's true or not.