Chuck Leonard?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Mon Aug 16 15:10:42 EDT 2004

Did anybody see an obit on Chuck Leonard, formerly of WABC?  I just saw a
quick mention in R&R Online that he has passed away.  These days, it seems
a lot of the great old-time d.j.'s are dying-- Cleveland's Bill Randle died
about a month ago, for example.  I wonder if anybody has archived sound on
some of these legends-- as we have seen in the past, too often, a person's
history is just thrown out, and we are left with nothing to remember them
by... And over on the TV side, I recently found a couple of old photos of
the late great Major Mudd-- but I still would love to have video of
him...ditto for Big Brother Bob Emery and so many others...