Burl. Free Press article on WMUD 89.3

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Mon Aug 9 20:19:18 EDT 2004

Bob Nelson:
> http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/bfpnews/news/1000h.htm
>
> Burlington (VT) Free Press article on LPFM in Bridport, VT,
> 100-watt WMUD-LP 89.3

I have to say that Chip Morgan is doing a stellar job of programming the mix on
WMUD-LP.  I am fortunate to be in the adjacent town to the studio location, with
the stick across the lake and north a bit.  Audio is clear as a bell, nicely
processed.

"A happy cow is a productive cow.  WMUD."  Just an example of the tongue in
cheek liners that pop-up every four songs.  Not a single live jock, no
backsells.  www.wmud.org also has a link to the music titles in real time if you
need to know what it is you're hearing from along with artist links.

Bill O'Neill
Shoreham, Vermont