LTAR

Mark Laurence mlaurence@mindspring.com
Mon Aug 9 00:30:46 EDT 2004

Oui.  http://www.choiradiox.com/

> Not all stations in Quebec Province are.  There are a few
> English-language stations, especially in Montreal.

CHOI is in Quebec City.  There is not much use there for an English
language commercial station.  In the 1996 census, Metro Quebec had
637,000 self-identified French speakers and 11,000 English speakers.  I
think the only English station there is CBC Radio One, and it has
miniscule ratings.