Dem., Kerry lawyers try to squelch anti-Kerry ad

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 12:34:44 EDT 2004

From: "A. Joseph Ross

> What Gore actually said was more like, "As a member of Congress, I took
the lead in
> creating the Internet."  He was referring to having taken a leadership
role in providing
> Congressional support and funding for developing the Internet, which was
true.

How true it is and how much leadership he took, is debateable.

However, it came on the heel of him having a 'leadership role" in sooo many
things, (remember when he took the 'leadership role' and went down to the
tornado ravanged parts of the country?  (As it turns out, he wasn't even
there....has anyone ever disputed that?)

His 'leadership role' in the brithing of the internet may have been simply
his 'aye' vote.

At the point he made the internet claim...the public was tired of his
embellishments.

...which is true.

(Ahem...to turn this back to the subject of radio...I...errr...heard Gore
speak on the radio once!)

JP