Dem., Kerry lawyers try to squelch anti-Kerry ad

Wayne Carter wayne@vacationdreams.org
Fri Aug 6 19:20:30 EDT 2004

	I am a relative youngster, only 48, so will some of the more
seasoned listers please enlighten me...

	Were the broadcast outlets as geared towards specific
"agendas" in the days of Murrow? I had always wished to see
broadcasting news done as news, not with a decided right or left
slant...

	Just a question from a mere child...

	Wayne Carter