Sox on 96.7??

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu Aug 5 17:03:20 EDT 2004

>From: "Jeff Lehmann" <jjlehmann@comcast.net>
>Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 22:45:25 -0400
>To: "'Scott Fybush'" <scott@fybush.com>, <bri@bostonradio.org>
>Subject: RE: Sox on 96.7??

> The Sox are carried on 96.7 WCME. I've heard it myself many times in
> tropo.
>
> Jeff Lehmann
> Hanson, MA

I can't ever remember getting "tropo" on a station as weak as a typical
class A rim-shotter.  Although it was a Red Flops pbp, could it have been
the opposing team's outlet?  I don't know what team the Carmine
Hose were playing, but could it have been one of those markets
where the old-style class A's are now allowed higher power
(like KRTS in Houston, 92.1 with 100kw)?