Radio New England Magazine

wftn@comcast.net wftn@comcast.net
Sun Apr 25 22:50:47 EDT 2004

Hi Barry,
   I remember loading those reel-to-reels on Sunday mornings of Radio New England Magazine at 8:00 right after airing the vinyl of Powerline.  Your comments brought back memories of my first start at radio which paved my way to an on-air radio shift on weekends and a music programming job at our new FM station( I started when we were just AM).  Thanks for the memories and I recall the King Arthur Flower spots.
   By the way, it also brings back memories to hear you on spots on Kiss 102.3 when I am in north of Franconia Notch.

Gary Ford
WFTN-FM