Arkansas or Bust....

Steve West stevewest106@hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 04:40:19 EDT 2004

Bill.... care to take a short detour to Memphis?  Only 2 1/2 hours east from
Little Rock on I-40.  I'll be happy to give you a tour of the new Citadel
cluster I work for, and the Information Radio Network.  If only you were
Scott Fybush, hehehe.  Bring your camera, and a tape recorder.

Memphis area stations of interest: WMC-FM (99.7)  290,000 watt flamethrower
AC, WEGR "Rock 103" - Standard classic rock fare, WGKX "Kix 106" (105.9)
Country - my gig, WJZN "Smooth Jazz 98.9" - another 'my gig'   Aww heck,
tell me what'cha like.  Can't help you with Little Rock aside from KTRQ
which is an oldies station on 102.3 situated closer to Memphis but covering
both markets.

Steve