Boston-Radio-Interest Digest, Vol 8, Issue 140

Andy Soule ka1mvk@hotmail.com
Fri Apr 16 13:11:13 EDT 2004

Actually, while Saga may have a little erosion on those stations, the real
target appears to be WBLM.  With two shots against them and And with the
wolf at reduced coverage, WPOR stands to be  the big winner when the dust
settles.

Andy Soule

Roy Lawrence <lawrencemedia@yahoo.com>