Nassau Flipped Today

Roy Lawrence lawrencemedia@yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 01:56:21 EDT 2004

If you ask me, I would say WMGX has some worrying to
do! The artists mentioned on the Nassau press release
mentions all artists played on 'MGX, such as Fleetwood
Mac, The Rolling Stones, The Eagles, The Steve Miller
Band, and Elton John. My observation of WMGX prior to
leaving Maine last year was they were playing far too
many new unfamiliar songs. Not exactly the thing to do
when targeting the office crowd.

Roy Lawrence
San Francisco, CA

The new format at 107.5 will give Chuck and my other
former co-workers
at
Oldies 100.9 a challenge, but I'm sure they are up to
it.  The station
is
solid as is and Saga will do what they need to do to
protect a
profitable
franchise.