Savage Shuffling

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 17:37:02 EDT 2004

  Laurence Glavin wrote:

> According to Radio&Records Online, Michael Savage will
> be changing his live airshift on the west coast  from
> 4:00 to 7:00 pm to 3:00 to 6:00 pm so WOR-AM 710 in
> New York can air it live in its entirety from 6:00 to
> 9:00 pm eastern time.  This of course affects WRKO-AM
> which I don't think will want to bump Howie Carr's
> final hour.  <snip>
> Lowell's WCAP-AM could opt for the 6:00 to 9:00 scenario and
> claim to be the only source of Savage live throughout!

     Maybe not, at least during the Summer. Once again this year WCAP will
be the home of Lowell Spinners baseball. The 2004 gets underway on June 17,
all weeknight home & away games get underway at 7:05 PM, with the pre-game
show taking to the air 15 minutes prior. Except for a couple of scheduled
nights off during the season or if a game gets rained out, WCAP won't be
carrying too much of Michael Savage between June 17 and Labor Day weekend.

Mark Watson