Nassau Flipped Today

SteveOrdinetz steveord@bit-net.com
Thu Apr 15 13:39:07 EDT 2004

> It seems as though Drudge got it wrong again, They stopped payment when
> Multi cultural, tried holding them up for more money and when they
> attemted to negotiate, they pulled the plug.  They did not bounce a
> check to them, they are not in dire straights.

This whole thing sounds fishy.  I wonder if AA is intentionally trying to
sabotage itself so it can claim that the Great Right Wing Conspiracy ®
prevented them from getting their message out.  The fact that even with
all the hype they were only able to get on a few dog stations in a handful
of cities seems a bit odd as well.