Nassau Flipped Today

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 01:25:27 EDT 2004

All Access is reporting that 1470 will be a "50's, 60's & 70's" based
AC.  Basically that means "standards."  There was no mention of a
satellite service so my guess is that it will be local, or at least
locally automated.  870 will launch it's liberal leaning talk format
sometime tomorrow.  Air America will provide most of the programming.
No word yet if there will be any local talk on 870.

--Dave Tomm
"Mike Thomas"