Nassau comes to town

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Sat Apr 10 00:07:45 EDT 2004

Regarding the unabashed liberal, Rush Limbaugh-FREE broadcasts on
Portland, Maine's AM 870, Dan asked:
>> (snip) I wonder what the SeaDogs will think about being associated
with a station with such a clear partisan agenda? <<

I asked Slugger, the Seadogs mascot, and he said:

"                           "

Seems to me that if you don't like Paul Sullivan or David Brudnoy or the
fact that Gary LaPierre's heating bill is a fraction of what mine or
your's might be, if you enjoy the Bruins, you'll listen to AM 1030.
Same thing with the Red Sox and/or Celtics.  The Big O is not the be-all
and end-all of sports broadcasting, yet I'll still tune into AM 850 for
sports coverage.  And here in Maine, same thing with some of the hosts
on AM 1310, onto which some of the Boston sports programming, and
Pirates, too, are bumped when conflicts for AM1440 arise (same group:
AM1310 / AM 1440)

Chuck Igo