Nassau comes to town

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 06:02:27 EDT 2004

> I have also heard rumors of classic rock, which
> Nassau does elsewhere.

Up against WBLM?  Hmmmm...  Maybe if they took a
different approach.  Like The Fox in Bangor was doing
the last time I lived there.  Reall really well known
classic rock tracks.  A format where someone like
myself(mid 20s/never a BIG classic rock fan) can tune
in and never say, "Hmmmm...  What's this?"

> >and the new Air America Network on 870.
>
> What's that?

Air America is the liberal talk network that Al
Franken started.