Alan Colmes, Tony Snow on Boston radio?

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 14:50:18 EST 2003

Just before the Iraq war started, Fox News Radio
rolled out Fox News Live with Alan Colmes. WRKO
briefly carried the show but then went back to "VB's
Pit" (which ended when Mr. Goudie fled to Fox-25). Now
it isn't on Boston radio, as far as I know. (I thought
the show wasn't too bad).

Well, I hear Fox News Radio is starting a show with
Tony Snow (Chris Wallace will take Snow's place on
TV). Not sure what Boston station will carry that.
(WRKO? Supposedly they're the local Fox News Radio
station, carrying their news bites at least...or they
were...)

On one radio board it mentioned that Salem, who is
either buying or renting WTTT 1150, might do an
alliance with Fox. Wonder if this means Alan "Red
White And Liberal" Colmes and Tony Snow may wind up there?