Mailing-list Update

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Oct 31 00:10:05 EST 2003

FYI, during the next 48 hours I will be changing the software (and
hardware) that this mailing-list runs on.  I will also be making some
changes in the way that it operates, to hopefully cut down even more
on spam.  If any of you are maintaining whitelists, you may need to
change them once this change takes place.  I will make the change in
two steps; first I will change over the digest users, and then I will
switch over the regular users.  You will probably receive a new welcome
message when this happens.

-GAWollman