Today's LTAR: beautiful to rock; FM sports

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 17:09:59 EST 2003

On  Sun, 30 Nov 2003 08:48:56 -0800 Bob Nelson wrote:
> On today's Let's Talk about Radio on WJIB, Bob and
> Dan
> talked about:
>
> --a "beautiful music" station in Rome/Utica, NY
> switching rather abruptly to rock. This reminds me
> of

Cool!  My topic became an item of discussion on LTAR!
:)  Is there any way I can get a copy of that show to
listen to, or is there anywhere I can listen to that
show online?

                              Matt Osborne
                              Poughkeepsie, NY