Fw: Thanksgiving Day football on the radio

Paul Hopfgarten hopfgapr@sprynet.com
Fri Nov 28 00:27:39 EST 2003

Actually, they have been promoting the games all week, there were about
9-10 games on the web site, fans chose their top 5 through voting, and 'EEI
is planning to play the top 5 (In order? That part I'm not sure about)

Paul Hopfgarten

<boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>