Fw: Thanksgiving Day football on the radio

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 00:11:48 EST 2003

--- Mark Watson <markwats@comcast.net> wrote:
>   I did scan the dial while in my travels to
> Thanksgiving dinner this
> morning, heard Nashua vs.Bishop Guertin football on
> WSMN (1590) as well as
> WSNH

Thanksgiving day baseball anyone? Tonight I put on
WEEI and heard them running a Red Sox game (probably
from Labor Day, when they made a comeback vs. the
Phillies). Guess they gave Ted (and others) the night
off and decided to do "Classic Sports Radio". For
one night on the radio at least, Grady Little was
still manager :)