UHF Channel 50 DX

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 26 19:31:57 EST 2003

Was watching television tonight, and while flipping
thru channels, noticed that our feed of NJN was
getting poor reception.  After a closer look, I could
see another DXed channel trying to cut through.  I did
some searching, and am pretty sure my cable company
(Cablevision) picks up its NJN feed over the air from
WNJN Channel 50 in Montclair NJ.  The only thing I was
able to make out clearly from the Dxed signal was a
commercial for Sears.  After searching the FCC
database, the 3 most likely stations appear to be WWTI
Watertown, NY, WNDS Derry NH, or WBDC-TV Washington
DC.  can anyone help narrow this down further (are any
of these stations non-commercial) or point out a
station that I may have missed

                                 Matt Osborne
                                 Poughkeepsie, NY