Fwd: RE: Fwd: WFXT 'Been QRP; WODS 'Gone Jingle Bellin'

SteveOrdinetz steveord@bit-net.com
Tue Nov 25 21:07:27 EST 2003

Paul Hopfgarten wrote:
>I think the nighttime singal improvement may be solar storms(?)
>
>I'm also receiving DXable signals from 1200-WKOX and 1260-WMKI, which are
>usually unlistenable after dark.

I've been hearing a dx'able signal on WSNH/Nashua in Concord (N.H.) after
dark lately.  What kind of a night authorization do they have?  Signal
isn't all that great in Concord even in the daytime.  I also get an
occasional stereo indication from them, but only at a distance...is there
someone else on 900 broadcasting in stereo?