Fwd: RE: Fwd: WFXT 'Been QRP; WODS 'Gone Jingle Bellin'

Paul Hopfgarten hopfgapr@sprynet.com
Tue Nov 25 20:29:31 EST 2003

I think the nighttime singal improvement may be solar storms(?)

I'm also receiving DXable signals from 1200-WKOX and 1260-WMKI, which are
usually unlistenable after dark.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH

<lglavin@lycos.com>,boston->radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org