Fwd: Re: Dentist Office Radio

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Mon Nov 24 17:24:39 EST 2003

>DATE: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:28:34
>From: Mark Laurence <mlaurence@mindspring.com>
>To: Matthew Osborne <mattosborne1976@yahoo.com>
>Cc: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.o

>When WBLM, then in Lewiston/Auburn ME started up, >they were beautiful
>music during the day, and hard rock in the evening >and overnight.  A
>transition like that would happen every night at 7PM!

Something similar happens now at Hahvud's WHRB;  at about
10:00 pm, the classical programming stops at that hour and
pretty brutal (I've been told) hard rock commences.
I don't receive WHRB well at home (I use it mostly on the highway)
so I've never experienced this switch...maybe one of you
has and can describe it.

Laurence Glavin