Where I Was 40 Years Ago (a radio story)

Rick Kelly nuhuc@juno.com
Sat Nov 22 08:37:54 EST 2003

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:21:03 -0800 (PST) Bob Nelson
<raccoonradio@yahoo.com> writes:

> Sean
> Hannity played a brief montage of radio coverage
> via ABC radio's Dallas affiliate (at the time
> and perhaps still), WBAP (820).

Today, from 11AM to 6PM (Texas Time) WBAP will be re-broadcasting in real
time 11/22/63, with some added commentary.  It should be quite
interesting listening... it will be streamed audio as well.  Best of luck
getting in, I'll bet it will strain their bandwidth:

http://www.wbap.com/listingsentryfeature.asp?ID=70966&PT=featurestory

-Rick Kelly
www.northeastairchecks.com