KXA-AM 77 now KTTH was (Fwd: Where I Was 40 Years Ago)

Sven Franklyn Weil sven@gordsven.com
Fri Nov 21 18:18:44 EST 2003

Laurence Glavin wrote:

> Now 40 years later, I happened to sample
> Michael Medved's show on WTTT-AM 1150, out of AM 770
> in Seattle which is now KTTH.  HOW COULD THEY GIVE UP THOSE
> HERITAGE 3-LETTER CALLS!

The programming is a trip and a half...not to mention the links on the
website to all sorts of Conservative & one Christian organizations....

Yikes...

Wonder how long that "You Deserve the TRUTH" that KTTH uses has been
around.  Wonder if that was part of the reason for the call sign change?

http://www.ktth.com

--
Sven