make your opinions count with ACNielsen

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 23:53:37 EST 2003

I was curious
    Did everybody on this list get an email from AC
Neilsen Homescan Consumer Panel with the above
subject?  Looks like Nielsen is now expanding its
ratings' services to include rating consumer products.
 Although, if this email did get out to everybody on
this list, I have to crack up laughing a bit
considering Nielsen's rules and such for their surveys
when it comes to people connected somehow to the
broadcast media on a professional level (not that this
new service would fall directly into that catergory,
but I still can't help but be humored that they would
target a group of people like us to market this

                             Matt Osborne
                             POughkeepsie, NY