CFRB

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:05:32 EST 2003

860 is a sticky wicket for CBC/SRC I suppose. I can not fathom SRC
setting up a FM repeater system in french to cover Ontario but they did
blanket Quebec with the english service so who knows.

That said I still do not follow the logic of moving the CBC to FM. You
would think the government would want to allow a Canadian viewpoint to
be heard in the US and that the AM blowtorch signals could cover the
holes of the repeater system.