For Jean Shepherd fans

Tony Abruzzese abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu
Tue Nov 18 12:05:11 EST 2003

One of my favorite movies, A Christmas Story, is being re-released on
DVD in a Special Edition. I picked up the following if interest to some
list members in a review of the set on Digital Bits:

".... Perhaps this special edition's very best extras is a set of
original radio show readings done by the late Jean Shepherd. Shepherd,
who also served as the film's narrator, has a speaking voice that is as
unique as his writing voice. The readings are funny and sweet, and are a
fitting tribute to an American original."

The full review is at:
http://www.thedigitalbits.com/reviews3/christmasstoryse.html

Tony