Cable FM Reception

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Tue Nov 18 00:11:46 EST 2003

> Sure do, if your cable system is Adelphia or Comcast, it is because
instead
> of listening to "cost effective" FM on the cable, they would rather have
you
> buy their Digital Music Choice package. Why should they get away with
giving
> people something cost effective that benefits the customer so now instead
> you have to RENT a clumsy box, PAY for digital cable, and the clear winner
> here is the cable operators. This was the reason explained to me by
unnamed
> people at Adelphia and Comcast (names withheld to protect my only inside
> contacts into either  :-)  ). Chances are that's why so many others did
> too...

It was my understanding that it was causing interference with the OTA
channels since they were simulcasting it on the same frequency.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5626 USA
Sales: (800)231-8849/Sales Fax (800)329-2775
Bus Ofc +1-978-538-7575/Business Ofc Fax +1-978-538-7550
www.cssinc.com