Polkas on 1030, County on 1010...oh my!

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 13:15:42 EST 2003

Scott Fybush wrote:
> As for country on 1010, surely Mr. Nelson knows
> better than to believe
> either radio-locator or WNTK's own website! <g>

Well I was hoping either might be accurate but I
guess they aren't :) I haven't been up there in
awhile but in the summer I drove through the area
and heard country on 1020 and talk (Howie Carr)
on 1480. But as you say, they moved the 1020
to 1010 and the talk became oldies in _Sept._...

So maybe I was picking up WNTK 1010 instead of
the station from Newfoundland. But the fact that I've
gotten some Canadian AMs before here on the coast
(in daytime) made me think it was possible...