WAAF Worcest..errr... Westborough!

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 08:19:50 EST 2003

 Mike Fitzpatrick wrote:

> The FCC has approved WAAF's change in City of License from Worcester to
Westborough.

   I noticed while reading the FCC document that they are not changing their
transmitting facilities as part of the COL change. IIRC, a while back (maybe
a year or so ago) I recall reading on the list they were planning to change
their transmitter site to the Channel 27 tower in Boylston. Has this
happened prior to the application for the COL change or did they abandon
that plan and keep the transmitter in Paxton?

Mark Watson