"Let It Be... Half-Naked" on 'ODS

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Thu Nov 13 23:34:46 EST 2003

After weeks of promotion and hype for the debut of "Let It Be...
Naked", WODS only aired the right stereo channel of it into both
channels (R to L+R) through about the first seven songs.

I alerted Mike Finegan at WODS to the problem and it was fixed,
but by that time there were only a few songs left to play on
the disc.

This was also broadcast on WZLX properly, with both channels in
full stereo for the whole album, as I was flipping between both.

I gather that the program was available nationally throughout
any appropriately formatted (oldies, classic rock) stations in
the CBS/Infinity chain.

I hear it was also on WBZ, but I didn't think of checking them.

Eli Polonsky