Fwd: [CBI] Up for sale, WRVG fell short of its big dreams

Aaron Read aread@speakeasy.net
Tue Nov 11 12:33:21 EST 2003

Jeez....WJHU/WYPR, WJUL/WUML, WYCM and now WRVG.  Has anyone been keeping
tabs on what colleges/high schools have "sold out" part or all of their
stations' programming/license to outside influences?

Excerpts from the article are below.

- Aaron