Today's LTAR: Liberal network

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Mon Nov 10 01:43:38 EST 2003

Kevin wrote:
>Just put Donna on noon to 3 on JIB and let her talk about anything

I actually miss being on the air fulltime.  I don't know if I'd categorise
myself as 'liberal'-- I am more of a moderate who is liberal about some
things and lean conservative on certain issues (believe it or don't).  But
I do have a lot of opinions (as you probably know!) and I used to do a talk
show many years ago.  Not sure I could be rude and nasty enough for the way
talk seems to be done these days, but I would love to go back on the air if
the opportunity and the salary were right...