Fwd: Re: WTTT - - AM950

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Wed Nov 5 17:12:31 EST 2003

>DATE: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 09:06:27
>From: SteveOrdinetz <steveord@bit-net.com>
>To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>

>I'm not familiar with Hewitt or Medved, but I don't >hear a dime's worth of
>difference between Gallagher & Savage (unless >Gallagher has mellowed
>considerably in the past year or so).
>Part of the problem with there being so few liberal >hosts outside of public
>radio is that they tend to be rather dry and boring.  >Even Mario Cuomo, who
>was a captivating speaker live sounded sort of dull >on his talk show.

Mario Cuomo had an interesting "discussion" program (didn't accept calls)
on Albany's WAMC and its sisters and its cousins that they reckoned
up by dozens;  super Mario would answer questions submitted
by someone named Chartoff(sp?) of the Univ of NY in Albany, and
the two engaged in spirited dialog.  I didn't hear it the
last time I was out there...it may be a monthly show
or I just plain missed it, but Hamlet on the Hudson
acquitted himself very well I'd say.

Laurence Glavin